Identity and Access Management Lead
We are looking for a Identity and Access Management Lead who is to be part of our Security department.
Your main responsibility is to support the business and technology departments in managing access controls on the various systems and applications. These activities include daily operational tasks where you will provide support in managing the access management process that covers all aspects from HR system to specific application access. You are also involved in defining and executing access management related controls. Furthermore, you will assist on improvements to be made and ensure that access controls are in line with agreements made with the business.
Booking.com is one of the worlds largest e-commerce businesses and provides an incredibly dynamic working environment and sophisticated operating environment in which to work. Within booking.com effective access management is key to our business success. We require dynamic individuals who are able to liaise with business and technology stakeholders and foster collaboration, integrate perspectives and drive towards business beneficial outcomes.
We provide a fast growing working environment, where continuous learning is key for your and Booking.com's development and growth. You will collaborate with other professionals that are experienced in the fields of Risk & Compliance and IT Security, who will help you to learn, grow and provide you the freedom to experiment. Such is also part of the culture of Booking.com.
As an e-commerce company, we have the need to ensure 24/7 operations of services towards our customers. Providing operational access management support, you will act both top-down and bottom-up, considering a holistic view on managing access throughout Booking.com.
- Help define, assign and review the granting of access rights to roles within the applications of Booking.com
- Analyze and review the exact access that rights provide within the different applications and determine the level of criticality each of the rights have.
- Define, maintain and report on critical rights and Segregation of Duties (SoD) for high risk authorizations within Booking.com
- Analyze the assigned access rights and profiles and provide advice on improving our access control model
- Act as the owner of Access Control for internal applications.
- Identify potential areas of risk regarding access rights and assist process owners in understanding these risks within their domain and assisting them in providing the best solutions and controls to mitigate this risk
- Provide support on access management questions from the business
- Define and maintain procedures on access management processes
- Together with the Product Owner for Authentication & Authorization you will help to increase the maturity and automation of our access management processes
- Contribute to Booking.com's growth through interviewing, on-boarding, or other recruitment efforts
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in the field of identity and access management
- Understanding of Identity Management models (IAM/IDM)
- Understanding of Access Management models (ABAC/RBAC)
- Active Directory knowledge (profiles, rights)
- Strong understanding of business processes, needs and impact and supporting technologies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to bring people together when issues need to be solved
- Fully comfortable working in English, both written and spoken
- Enthusiastic, self-starting, able to work independently and enjoy new initiatives
- Basic knowledge of SQL or other database languages
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential. We also offer what we call the "Booking Deal" with other competitive perks and benefits.
This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation, we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated 300+ Technology professionals to Amsterdam in the last year!
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Identity and Access Management Lead in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top