HR Specialist – Seoul
We are looking for a HR Specialist to join our Human Resources team. If you would like to be part of our team, if you think you can make a difference, have a closer look at this job opening!
This is full time position and will be based in our Seoul Office.
- Perform administrative tasks within HR;
- Create employment contracts, letters and memos;
- Update HR system (Workday) with payroll mutations;
- Track & report illness/absenteeism;
- Coordinate and execute personnel administration for dedicated accounts.
- Give information and communication to employees and managers concerning HR related questions;
- Maintain personnel/confidential files for employees;
- Support with Visa applications;
- Align with external parties, such as our insurance providers.
- Previous HR administration experience;
- Knowledge of Korea labor laws is a must and knowledge of other APAC countries is definitely a plus;
- Working knowledge of HR database systems;
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and as a team member;
- Experience in a multicultural international environment;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Confidential in dealing with sensitive matters;
- Proactive and able to prioritize and work under pressure;
- Strong oral and written English and Korean
- Flexibility to travel – 25%
The hiring company Booking.com Korea Limited is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in South Korea. Booking.com Korea Limited is looking for a HR Specialist - Seoul. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top