HR Reporting Analyst
At Booking.com, we are data-driven in decision making which makes analytic capabilities key to our success. We use analytics to inform business cases for investment and determine resource allocation in support of our business growth. If you’re ready to show off your effective business and HR analysis abilities, your future is here!
As part of the EMEA HR / Recruitment team, the HR Reporting Analyst will pull data from HR & Recruitment information systems, analyze performance trends, generate dashboards, support EMEA wide planning, decision making and communication of findings effectively across stakeholder teams. The HR Reporting Analyst will work closely with colleagues to support information discovery and data analysis needs. The larger goal is to enable our HR & Recruitment teams to become a more proactive business partners by improving the insights into trends and key facts.
An ideal analyst is one who likes to work with numbers and data analytics, always discovering and solving complicated problems. This professional can quickly learn complex systems and takes pride in organizing and communicating her/his work in the form of a great dashboard and easy to understand reports. S/he displays curiosity and attention to detail, always striving to acquire new and extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices, applying new learning to solve business problems. S/he is an excellent collaborator as this role involves working closely with partner teams in FP&A and the global HR Analytics team.
S/he is up to-date and has expert level working skills on latest tools and software to perform data analytics and reporting activities; displays awareness of industry standards, trends and best practice in order to strengthen organizational and technical knowledge.
The HR/Talent Reporting Analyst reports to the Head of Human Resources EMEA.
- Strong Analytical skills – has ability to ask right questions, analyze data, draws conclusion by making appropriate assumptions.
- Organization skills – demonstrated ability to work independently to make complex investigations, has self discipline, is diligent and can manage time appropriately.
- Communication skills – ability to communicate (written and spoken) in English. Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical problems in simple plain stories. Ability to present information professionally and concisely with supporting data.
- At least four years of experience of which two years are specifically in hands on analytics, creating dashboards / metrics using analytics for periodic reviews.
- Should have expert-level skills using MS Excel, MS Access, SQL / Database management systems, plus other commonly used analytics applications.
- Ability to work effectively & independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to engage with cross-functional teams for implementation of project/program requirements.
- Outstanding attention to detail;
- Exceptional problem solving skills.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a HR Reporting Analyst in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top