HR Intern APAC – Temporary
We are looking for an organized, proactive and creative individual as a HR Intern to support our People Department for Asia Pacific. We offer a dynamic, motivating and sophisticated work environment with a culture that is open and innovative.
This is for a 3-6 months internship programme, flexible hours or full time depending on your level of commitment between work and school. Due to the job requirements, candidates should be final year students or MBA undergrads.
If you would like to be part of our team in Singapore and you think you can make a difference, have a closer look at this job opening.
- Project coordination
- Market research, data collection and analysis
- Content sourcing, crafting of Compliance training materials
- Reviewing and preparing country specific Employee Handbook
- Other ad-hoc duties spanning across other HR functions
- Data driven, creative and innovative; ability to think out of the box
- Tech savvy; advanced knowledge of PS software applications and computer skills (PowerPoint, Excel, and Internet), quick and resourceful at desktop research
- Organized, analytical and detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive, enthusiastic and capable of working independently
If you have these skills and attitude, as well as a background / previous experience in a similar HR function, take this opportunity to be part of our People Department Team who strive to be a supporting partner and an added value to the business.
- This role is based in our state of the art office in Singapore
- Flexible working hours per week
- Dynamic and fast paced work environment
- Kindly note that we are unable to sponsor any work visas for this role, eligible candidates should either be Singaporeans/SPRs*
The hiring company Booking.com (Singapore) Pte Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Singapore. Booking.com (Singapore) Pte Ltd. is looking for a HR Intern APAC – Temporary. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top