HR Generalist for Customer Service Berlin
We are looking for an experienced HR Generalist to strengthen the existing People team. You will support the HR Business Partners in providing advice and support to our Customer Service business in Berlin, operational HR support to the line managers and the employees within your account. You will need to be proactive, able to perform a wide variety of /tasks and be passionate about adding value to your business partners. You will join our rapidly growing and successful company, in a fast paced role and exciting environment.
You will report to the Regional HR Manager and work closely together with local business colleagues and People Team on site.
- Work closely with the local HR Business Partners to support them in their daily tasks and main projects;
- Be a trusted partner for your stakeholders by providing expert advice, guidance and coaching to team leaders in all aspects of HR;
- Support in organising and holding workshops for your stakeholders on any relevant topics (labor law, new process implementation etc…)
- Work closely with the HR Services and Payroll team to ensure a smooth and excellent HR support locally; support the implementation and optimisation of HR processes and guidelines locally;
- Handle operational issues, such as absence and performance management, within your accounts, and work with your key stakeholders on these;
- Be proactive in identifying challenges and trends within the business and work together with your key stakeholders and colleagues in order to formulate and implement solutions;
- Work closely with your manager and colleagues, to contribute to HR projects, and provide ideas and suggestions;
- Keep up to date with legal requirements for your accounts, providing suggestions for changes;
- Support the implementation of global People initiatives and ensure that local activities are aligned to the global People strategy;
- Provide professional, written and oral, legal advice to the business on reasonably complex legal issues (e.g. disciplinary, organizational changes, employment legislation, internal documents, etc);
- Support the HR Business Partners in the daily communication and operational duties in regards to our local Works Council
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within HR as an HR generalist or in HR administration field;
- Experience and ability to work in an international company, ideally in a multi-site context and in a fast pace environment;
- Analytical and solution-oriented: capable of digging into detail and keeping the helicopter view at the same time;
- Experience and knowledge of German labor law;
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Able to develop strong relationships and influence a wide range of stakeholders within the organization;
- Proactive, data-driven, uses initiative, able to multi-task and prioritize, without close supervision;
- Flexible and able to cope well with changes;
- Native level in German and fluent in English, other languages are a plus;
- The job will require regular travels to our headquarter in Amsterdam.
We offer excellent conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our fast growing company. To find out more about Booking.com and apply directly please visit the link above and apply with your English cv and cover letter.
The hiring company Booking.com (Deutschland) GmbH is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Germany. Booking.com (Deutschland) GmbH is looking for a HR Generalist. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top