HR Business Partner – Thailand & Indochina
Due to the growth of our APAC operations we are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to strengthen the existing People team.You will provide both operational and strategic HR support to the line managers and the employees within your own accounts within the Indochina region (Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia and Laos). You will need to be proactive, able to complete a wide variety of tasks and be passionate about adding value to your business partners. You will join our rapidly growing and successful company, in a fast paced role and exciting environment.You will report into the Head of HR, APAC.
This full time position will be based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Maximize people capability and organizational effectiveness through expert consultation and coaching
- Proactive assessment and identification of people issues and opportunities via solution-oriented data, trend and scenario analysis
- Guide managers through the annual performance cycle and investment in (internal/external) talent:
- Performance: Reviews, feedback, improvement
- Development: PDPs, training
- Talent needs: Org review, succession planning
- Talent acquisition: Active participant in talent selection for all supervisory and above roles
- Identify learning needs and facilitate targeted developmental trainings
Employee relations leader:
- Manage issue intake, investigation, path to resolution and communication to minimize risk, protect the culture and retain employee trust
- Facilitate organizational change in all aspects from planning, communication and execution. Implement global HR initiatives and ensure that local activities are aligned to the global HR strategy;
HR account teams:
- Act as project manager and legal advisor on behalf of your account team consisting of HR Specialist, Payroll Specialist and Recruiter
- Develop and deploy compensation and benefit program
- Benchmark analytics
- Advise HRBP on benefit proposals using internal and external references
- Support the business with compensation and benefits queries
- Be an active member of global C&B community
- Lead APAC communications for Compensation and Benefits' projects and processes.
- Minimum of 3 years of strategic HR Business Partnering experience in an international company;
- Regional (APAC) HR experience is a requirement;
- Previous experience in a fast paced commercial and international environment (preferably e-commerce);
- Proficiency in Excel. e.g. manipulating large amounts of data, leveraging functions, preparing reports.
- Bachelors or Master's Degree;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to flex own communication style;
- Proven track record of developing strong relationships and influence a wide range of stakeholders;
- Ability to leverage data and trend analysis to identify issues then advise on path to improvement or solutions
- Experience coaching and developing new managers;
- Proactive, takes initiative, able to multi-task and prioritize;
- Ambitions, striving for professional development, and proven ability to learn fast;
- Flexible and able to cope well with change;
- Fluent in English and Thai;
- Being humble and people oriented;
- Proficient with local legislation;
- Able to travel within APAC and to HQ in Amsterdam (30% of time);
- You already reside in Thailand and do not require employment sponsorship.
The hiring company Booking.com (Thailand) Co Ltd is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Thailand. Booking.com (Thailand) Co Ltd is looking for a HR Business Partner - Thailand & Indochina. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top