Are you inspired by challenges and delivering results in a dynamic environment that embraces innovation? Are you excited about working in a startup environment for one of the most successful brands in e-commerce and online travel and experiences?
The hiring company Booking.com (USA) Inc.is one of Booking.com BV's support companies in the United States.Booking.com (USA) Inc.is looking for aHuman Resources Business Partner in our Seattle, WA office.Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
As an HR Business Partner you will provide both operational and strategic HR support to the line managers and the employees within your own accounts within the NORAM region.
As an HR Business Partner you will need to be proactive, able to complete a wide variety of tasks and be passionate about adding value to your business partners.
- Accountable for all People related topics in region;
- Strategic and operational guidance + coaching to regional leadership in all People aspects;
- Own the execution of the People (HR) strategy;
- Be a true business partner, with proactive and strategic thinking, are able to discuss/tackle complex business issues with business leaders and translate business needs into action plans and solutions;
- Be the trusted advisor for the stakeholders, providing expert advice, guidance and coaching to managers in all aspects of HR (for instance recruitment, L&D, compensation & benefits)
- Translation of global HR/People agenda to department specific accounts;
- Develop, execute training and development in order to support business needs and empower management;
- Be proactive in identifying people issues and trends within the business and work together with key stakeholders in order to formulate and implement solutions;
- Handle operational issues such as absence and performance management and disciplinary procedures within assigned departments;
- Be end to end responsible and overlook all disciplinary and compliance issues (work permits, investigations for staff representatives, contracts terminations, etc.) and together with the team ensure concrete measures are set up proactively to decrease issues;
- Work closely with your HR Manager and HR colleagues, to contribute to HR projects, and provide ideas and suggestions;
- Able to adapt Global HR policy and projects to the local requirement in a smooth way. Provide information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction. Convince leadership and representative members, about the change and will work together to implement project and changes;
- Work with the HR Services Team to ensure compensation and benefits are coordinated and administered accurately within the client group;
- Keep up to date with legal requirements for their accounts, providing suggestions for changes;
- Ensure local legal requirements are met by studying existing and new legislation. Anticipate new legislation; enforce adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions;
- Be data driven and bring analysis results to key stakeholders;
- Support the development of HR Generalist in supporting the execution of the defined strategy in the region, setting clear guidelines and KPI's, to ensure the quality of the services provided to our key stakeholders.
- Commitment to academic excellence and continuous learning as illustrated by completion of a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Human Resources and certifications such as a PHR.
- Must have 5-8 years professional human resources experience in a fast-paced environment; service or hospitality industry experience beneficial.
- Able to develop strong relationships and influence a wide range of stakeholders within the organization;
- Previous experience in a commercial, international environment;
- Proactive, data-driven, takes initiative, able to multitask and prioritize without close supervision;
- Flexible and able to cope well with change;
- Up to 25% domestic and some international travel is to be expected in this role.
- Annual bonus potential
- Paid holidays in addition to the vacation/sick days
- Booking.com discounts
- Health Insurance Plan
- Contributions to 401K Plan
- Continuous learning opportunities, access to a huge library of free, online training courses