Health and Safety Officer
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the world's leading online hotel reservation service is looking for people to support our business in the fast-growing hotel markets. Bookings Hispanica SL, one of the support companies in Spain, is seeking a full time Health and Safety Officer to support our Spain and Portugal offices
The Health and Safety function is to help reduce HSS risks, by preventing incidents if possible, detecting as happening, and swiftly responding once noted.
- Help protect Booking.com by preventing, detecting, responding with regard to health, safety and physical security incidents
- Risk assessments of all centres in Spain and Portugal
- Initiate and revise approaches for Booking.com's health, safety and physical security, and ensure continuous improvement
- Undertake the Psychosocial risk assessment in the offices.
- Regularly perform and update health, safety and physical security risk analyses
- Prevent harm for the health and well-being of our employees and advise stakeholders to create a healthy work environment
- CAE Platforms (Coordination of Business Activities) with suppliers and customers
- Work with other teams such as Facilities, Real Estate, IT and office managers to realize HSS improvements, and also work with security companies, law enforcement and other parties
- Support for the in-house emergency within the offices and creation of emergency plans
- Provide training and support to share health, safety and physical security knowledge and experience with relevant stakeholders
- Other Office related tasks, such as processing of invoices for our Accounts Payable department in Amsterdam.
- Have qualification: Tecnico Superior en Prevencion de Riesgos laborales
- At least 5 years of knowledge and operational experience in health, safety and physical security in a large company
- Experience with Works Councils
- Communication skills in order to bring people together when issues need to be solved, from staff to board level
- Self-starter, able to work independently, enjoys creating and implementing new initiative
- Fully comfortable working in English, both written and spoken
The hiring company Booking Customer Service Center (Spain) SL is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Spain. Booking Customer Service Center (Spain) SL is looking for a Health and Safety Officer. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Partner Marketing Manager
Julie determines which marketing programs will deliver the strongest results for Booking.com business partners in order to ensure long, strong, and successful relationships.
Back to top