Group Technical Program Manager - Security
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
It wasn't so long ago that booking a trip to see the Eiffel Tower, stroll down New York's iconic Madison Avenue or feel the sand between our toes on Copacabana Beach was simply a matter of a few taps on our smartphone.
In fact, that's what we do at Booking.com. We make it easier for everyone to experience the world. And while that world might feel a little farther away right now, we're busy preparing for when the world is ready to travel once more.
Across our offices worldwide, we continue to innovate. To solve for some of the most complex challenges in travel and technology, and to plan for the exciting developments that lie ahead. With strategic long-term investments into what we believe the future of travel can be, we are opening up new career opportunities that will have a strong impact on our mission.
We are united in the belief that our very human desire to explore the planet's beauty and discover more about other people and cultures will endure. The world is waiting for us. Together, we will be ready.
We are looking for a Group Technical Program Manager to join our development department at our Amsterdam headquarters. The role will be focused on risk and compliance with the likely potential to grow into other areas within Booking.com.
As a Group Technical Program Manager you will be responsible for defining program roadmaps and identifying and communicating future risk.
You will visibility and proactive communication around the scope, status and delivery of complicated programs and critical projects, ensuring the right level of process is established whilst managing the roadmap, ensuring updates, risks and dependencies are captured and shared appropriately.
- You work with cross-functional teams to ensure compliance with relevant legislation and policies
- You craft roadmaps integrating risk and compliance to release plans, and setting the standard for our teams across Booking.com
- You own and execute multiple projects and build alignment with higher company initiatives
- You develop and control deadlines, budget and activities
- You analyze and address existing process and awareness, partnering with internal and external stakeholders
- You apply change, risk and resource management so your teams can deliver on time
- You communicate and influence through data, flexibility and consensus while dealing with ambiguity
- Strong experience as a Technical Program Manager for complex global programs
- Consistent successful track record of delivering multiple large-scale projects
- Understanding and exposure to SOX compliance
- Strong customer service focus, ability to influence technology teams and multiple stakeholders through data and the best case practises
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills
- Interpersonal skills focused on collaboration, building links and relationships within diverse teams, across the organization
Back to top