Group Technical Program Manager
This is career level H
We are looking for a Group Technical Program Manager to join our Development department at our Amsterdam headquarters. The role will be focused on risk and compliance with the likely potential to grow into other areas within Booking.com.
As a Group Technical Program Manager you will be responsible for defining program roadmaps and identifying and communicating future risk.
You will be provide visibility and proactive communication around the scope, status and delivery of complicated programs and critical projects, ensuring the right level of process is established whilst managing the roadmap ensuring updates, risks and dependencies are captured and shared appropriately.
- You work with cross-functional teams to ensure compliance with relevant legislation and policies
- You craft roadmaps integrating risk and compliance to release plans, and setting the standard for our teams across Booking.com
- You own and execute multiple projects and build alignment with higher company initiatives
- You develop and control deadlines, budget and activities
- You analyze and address existing process and awareness, partnering with internal and external stakeholders
- You apply change, risk and resource management so your teams can deliver on time
- You communicate and influence through data, flexibility and consensus while dealing with ambiguity
- Strong experience as a Technical Program Manager for complex global programs
- Consistent successful track record of delivering multiple large-scale projects
- Understanding and exposure to SOX compliance
- Strong customer service focus, ability to influence technology teams and multiple stakeholders through data and the best case practises
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and project management skills
- Interpersonal skills focused on collaboration, building links and relationships within diverse teams, across the organization
Back to top