Group Product Manager- Machine Learning
Do you want to drive the way we use machine learning to help travelers to explore the world? Join us in Amsterdam as a Group Product Manager, Machine Learning!
We are growing our central Machine Learning team, and are looking for someone with great drive and experience to take a leading role in developing our internal platform and services.
This role is for an experienced product leader and has significant responsibility. We will offer you a fantastic opportunity to help improve the traveller journey of the world's largest online accommodation reservations website. If you have a solid background in building machine learning products and/or developing internal systems at scale, we want to chat with you!
Your teams are creating the platform and services that enable Booking.com to fully capitalise on the power of machine learning.
- You will define and implement the product strategy of the teams creating our internal Machine Learning platform and services.
- While managing a growing team of talented Product Managers, you will also have the opportunity to stay close to the action, hands on with product development.
- Ultimately you will be responsible for a product development track, which involves setting the direction for multiple product managers and teams, as well as defining and measuring your core KPI(s).
- You will liaise with teams from all across the business to ensure that your product roadmap is in line with Booking.com's business objectives. Together with your Product Managers you translate the product roadmap to goals for the individual teams.
- You will be the most active ambassador of your teams' products and services, increasing adoption by helping others to understand their value.
- You use both quantitative and qualitative research to improve the product.
- You will report directly to the Director of the department.
- You will contribute to the wider Booking.com Product community through interviewing, onboarding, or other recruitment efforts.
Be humble. Be yourself.
- 5-7+ years of Product Experience with high traffic (50,000+ visitors per day), preferably E-commerce sites.
- You are a smart, hands-on and creative people manager with natural leadership skills.
- You are an entrepreneur and self-motivated, with experience leading product departments (vision and KPIs/objectives setting, ideation and implementation process, team alignment with business goals).
- A proven track-record of developing internal platforms and / or products powered by machine learning, with solid technical understanding
- Excited by the latest developments in AI, and aware of the underlying technology that powers machine learning.
- Excellent communicator who loves engaging with stakeholders to solve challenging problems collaboratively.
- User-focused individual who keeps the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- Data-driven, you base your decisions on facts rather than opinions; experience with experimentation (for example A/B testing).
- A go-getter who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty and dives into a project to achieve success by problem-solving.
- Self-motivated and results-driven with a "take charge" attitude to manage the full development cycle of a product.
- Agile and creative with the tenacity to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
What's in it for you?
The Group Product Manager position is open to worldwide candidates. We provide assistance for you and your family with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated 300+ technology professionals to Amsterdam in the last year.
- Headquarters located in one of the most vibrant cities in Europe: Amsterdam
- Performance based company that offers 26 vacation days, career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential.
- Trainings, regular hackathons and opportunities to travel and attend global conferences.
- Discount on Booking.com accommodations with the "Booking Deal" including other perks and benefits.
- Company sponsored family and social activities to help our employees become integrated with each other and Dutch culture.
- Diverse, unique colleagues from every corner of the world.
Back to top