Global Senior Learning Project Manager
As a Global Senior Learning Project Manager you are responsible for the program management of key global projects within the CS Learning team. Supporting Learning Specialists with prioritizing, innovating and implementing topic specific global learning programs and development initiatives.
You will work closely with your key stakeholders and your learning manager to support the business changes and challenges from a learning point of view and ensure the design and implementation of the learning plans meet the needs of the business.
Using up-to-date learning trends and technologies, data to qualify decision-making and the full learning cycle you execute effective and successful learning initiatives to a global audience in a scalable manner.
All your learning initiatives are structured to enable a learning culture, powered by the learner, where our people have access to the right learning opportunities at the right time in a medium that best suits them.
The ideal candidate has 7+ years experience in managing and designing L&D programs preferably as a L&D consultant.
- In depth project/program management knowledge
- 70:20:10 principal of blended learning
- Learning cycle: Needs Analysis, Design, Delivery, Evaluation & in-field follow up
- Latest learning trends & practices
- Global consultation and stakeholder management
- Curriculum and course design for classroom and digital learning
- Stakeholder management and cross-departmental communication excellence
- Consultancy, communication and influence
- Experience of working with APAC, EMEA and US audiences
- Project management and planning experience
- Learning Needs Analysis
- Prioritization, autonomy and self-motivation
- Evaluate training success, ROI and feedback to the business
- Consult with the business to identify learning needs as a basis to design and deliver world class learning solutions, campaigns and programs
- Key point of contact for your programs and learning initiatives
- Create and manage a topic relevant learning plan that meets business priorities in line with global learning strategy, plan and priorities.
- Project manage key global projects in conjunction with the learning manager and / or project managers.
- Continually evaluate learning interventions and programmes to ensure highest quality products.
- Measure ROI, Net Promoter Scores and implementation of learning initiatives.
- Experience in analyzing training data
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Holding B.V. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com Customer Service Holding B.V. is looking for a Global Senior Learning Project Manager . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Partner Marketing Manager
Julie determines which marketing programs will deliver the strongest results for Booking.com business partners in order to ensure long, strong, and successful relationships.
Back to top