Global Program Manager – Recruitment
Booking has grown at a tremendous pace in the last years, from 7000 to 15000 employees in only 3,5 years. We are at a time where we want to align and scale our processes between the different recruitment teams. In this new role as Global Program Manager – Recruitment, you will be responsible for partnering with business leaders and the global recruitment organization to scale and optimize recruitment processes with the goal of improving speed, quality, and volume of hires while ensuring a world-class candidate experience.
Booking.com is the world's leading accommodation site, but boasts a small, start-up feel. Our vision is to provide the best accommodations at the best prices for all our travellers, no matter what their travel purpose or budget may be. With over 1 million room nights booked every day in our over 1 million accommodations worldwide, our mission is to make travel, experience and exploration accessible for everyone, everywhere.
This is an exciting role that will be perfect for someone with a track record of successfully managing large scale HR projects involving consultation, analysis, process design, and change management to support business objectives and improve the candidate / employee experience. This role is based at our Global HQ in Amsterdam.
- Be a key partner to business leaders and the global Recruitment team within the People department
- Analyze recruitment metrics to understand challenges and opportunities to optimize the recruitment process and leverage to support process and program improvements
- Redesign processes based on insights and business priorities
- Develop and execute plans to implement recommendations using a variety of approaches
- Partner with the Global recruitment team to support the development and implementation of standardized hiring processes
- Create thorough implementation plans that include clear timelines, education and adoption support
- Develop relationship with the business to ensure effective implementation of the system across various complex work streams, fostering strong business engagement
- You are data driven, energetic and highly motivated individual who is hands on, but also a strategic leader who is able to lead cross functional, multi cultural teams across the globe
- 7+ years of related work experience with proven experience in change management
- Expertise in leading complex and multi-country projects
- Proven ability to influence and drive results remotely
- Ability to invent & simplify; proven experience in driving improvements and further efficiency in processes across various functions and stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills (matrix), with the ability to quickly zoom into details and analysis and to zoom-out for the big picture
- Agile and innovative with the tenacity to thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Strong capability in communication to articulate requirements to stakeholders in a simple, clear and consistent way
- Self motivated and results driven with a take charge attitude to manage the full development cycle of a product
- Enthusiastic collaborator and influencer, to partner with other stakeholders
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a Global Program Manager - Recruitment. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top