Global Marketing Support Manager
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™) is looking for the world's top talent to support its continued development. Being part of the partner side of the business means empowering our large base of accommodation partners globally discover the commercial opportunities a partnership with Booking.com brings.
As key talent within the Partner Marketing team, you will work alongside your colleagues who are designing, testing and optimizing marketing programs for our accommodation partners that inspire all of them to engage in our partnership. Our marketing programs cover our diverse range of accommodation partners from hotels through to homes and apartments.
To be successful in this role, you will bring expertise in leading a Field Marketing organisation, you will understand how to globally set up a regionally based network of experts who build strong, positive connections with our account management teams. As the global owner of this function you will understand and implement the drivers that result in a high performing team that consistently realises strong and sustained positive stakeholder feedback and overall business impact. To have impact in this role you will be a strong leader, inspiring coach/mentor and natural connector of people.
- Through your visibility of central strategy and innovation, work with our regional marketing support network to build compelling field marketing plans to support business growth
- Implement and manage a strong field marketing operating framework that allows for global consistency while delivering on localised needs.
- Steer the performance of our regional marketing support manager community through strong KPI and success metrics.
- Collaborate with central partner marketing channel leaders to communicate global campaigns and programs to local teams..
- Collaborate with regional marketing support to create feedback loops in order to localize/adapt global campaigns and programs, while ensuring brand consistency
- Provide regional leadership with reporting and analysis on central campaigns and activities.
- Partner with both the regional and central leaders to establish marketing priorities that are aligned to account management priorities.
- Be the point of dialogue with ad-hoc inbound marketing requests, ensuring relevant marketing talent is aligned to review, agree and support;
- 5+ years managing a field marketing organisation in a multi-national, agile organisation;
- Strong experience in managing senior and executive stakeholders including build stakeholder engagement and communication strategies;
- Proven strong track record of project Management skills;
- Attention to details, problem solving skills and strong execution skills;
- Ability to see the bigger vision and align daily activities in accordance with the vision;
- Strong people management and leadership skills, preferably having managed remote teams;
- Fluent in English.
This position is open to worldwide candidates. We provide assistance for you and your family with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Global Marketing Support Manager in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Partner Marketing Manager
Julie determines which marketing programs will deliver the strongest results for Booking.com business partners in order to ensure long, strong, and successful relationships.
Back to top