Global Marketing Communications Lead – Booking for Business
Booking.com is looking for a Global Marketing Communications Lead to shape the future of one of our Booking.com products: Booking for Business.
Booking for Business represents our business travel offering and one of our fastest growing product.
We're looking for a proven B2C product marketer to evangelize and scale our Booking for business offering. You'll play a key role in the Booking for Business team and you'll need to bring a passion for collaboration, a strong builder and marketer mindset, and a track record of leading initiatives that make a commercial impact. In this role, you will be in charge of developing, testing and executing on growth and go to market strategies for your audiences and product, in conjunction with a team of cross-functional experts ranging from product leads, marketing data scientists, media and creative teams.
Your performance will be measured by the growth of users (lookers & bookers), your ability to create fast learnings to drive user acquisition and your aptitude to collaborate closely with a high performing team of experts (in product development, media, creative, data science, consumer research and production). You will be part of the Marketing Communications teams, reporting to our Head of Marketing Communications, based at our Global HQ in Amsterdam.
- Lead the development of marketing & communication plans and tactics (through a test and learn approach) that will drive user acquisition.
- Define the key marketing priorities and KPI's with the product team. Define insights, hypothesis and roadmap of testing as well as market priority across the globe
- Know the product and understand via research what are the unique, compelling & differentiated selling points that will position our product offering and drive user growth
- Know your consumer segments and what will make them tick and click to choose our product over the competition.
- Drive a cross-functional team of experts (media, creative, data science, researchers) against a set of business & marketing goals. Drive the learning agenda via a test & learn approach that will make us smarter to drive sustainable acquisition.
- Explore different and new marketing communication ways and tactics (from social to ad content through SEO, SEM and direct marketing) that will drive further consideration and consumer acquisition over time.
- Share learnings across the organization to fuel marketing and product improvement.
- 5+ years of growth marketing & communication experience delivering highly successful growth, user acquisition and engagement strategies. Has experience in B2C and/or business audience markting.
- You have an up-to-date understanding of the world of digital to drive acquisition: media, SEO, SEM, direct marketing (…) and you have the ability to develop clear hypothesis and briefs brief jointly with media, communication, creative teams and direct marketing experts to create & test campaigns.
- Experience orchestrating and measuring a range of different programs to drive business success. A marketing strategist with a passion for positioning and product narrative.
- Analytical skills and the ability to develop market & consumer insights, marketing strategy and analyze campaign effectiveness and ROI. Experience using data and analytics to provoke interest, product consideration and tell a story.
- You know your markets, your product, your customers and competition better than anyone. You are in a relentless pursuit to learn more to drive better plans and ideas.
- You're biased toward action. You are a great collaborator and have a "simplify & go" attitude. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
- You have a test-and-learn mindset: everything starts with an informed hypothesis or concept that is worth testing.
- You can develop a strong messaging hierarchy against different audience segments, based on research and testing.
- You can rally a team of experts against a same goal and drive a pace of work to gain fast learnings.
- Experience in creative judgment in context of brief, results and learnings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Have sensitivity to cross-cultural, cross-audience, multimedia and data-driven communications; Ability to adjust your style, medium and tone for different audiences and business objectives
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Global Marketing Communications Lead - Booking for Business in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top