Global Implementation Specialist – Operational Excellence
Do you have a passion to drive change, manage high impacting changes & support various global departments and local operations to be set up for success? Well, this is your opportunity to put your passion into action! We are searching for a CS Implementation / Project Management Specialist to join the Global Implementation team, reporting directly to the Global Implementation Manager for the Customer Service department.
At Booking.com we are constantly looking for ways to improve our customer experience and the quality of the service we deliver. This means there are continuous changes to our technology, processes and engagement approaches that need to be communicated and implemented in our operation of 6000+ people.B.Responsible: The role requires someone who is a team player, well organized and strong in project management and influencing skills. You will put these skills to great use as you manage multiple implementation projects at the same time, partner with senior level project owners and help our operations to understand why we are making these changes. This is role for someone who loves to learn and grow in their professional experience. In this role you will have the opportunity to take ownership of projects, drive change and interact at all levels of the company.
- Work closely with project leads to understand upcoming changes, operational impact, timing and business value.
- Coordinate changes globally by collaborating with the local Implementation and Ops. Mgmt. teams.
- Innovate and continue to improve our own working methods to have better and more effective roll outs.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to change leaders to help them achieve business strategy and priorities.
- Responsible for setting up testing infrastructure depending on the change/improvement, such as testing with support teams and actual Customer Service Executives around the globe.
- Responsible for the timing of changes in line with our release management strategy.
- Responsible for managing the change cycle.
- You must be a 'connector' – someone who sees separate conversations taking place, and you are the one to pull everyone into a room.
- Develop and execute Implementation plans that effectively drive key business initiatives.
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent influencer with the ability to identify and lead stakeholder groups
- Expert organizational, interpersonal, communication and networking skills.
- 3+ years end to end experience in the following areas: Project Management, Process improvement, Operational Excellence and / or Implementation / Change Management in preferably CS environment
- Technical affinity supporting changes/improvements a plus
- Self-starter, with ability to work independently, comfortable with ambiguity and changing priorities
- Willing to roll up one's sleeves and get work done, even when at times it's outside the scope of the job.
- English is our business language
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Holding B.V. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com Customer Service Holding B.V. is looking for a Global Implementation Specialist - Operational Excellence . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top