Global Implementation Specialist
Do you have a passion for driving change, managing high impacting projects & supporting your environment to be set up for success?
Well, this is your opportunity to put your passion into action! We are on the lookout for a Global Implementation Specialist to join our Customer Service Global Implementations team.
At Booking.com we are constantly looking for ways to improve our customer experience and the quality of the service we deliver. This means there are continuous changes to our technology, processes and engagement approaches that need to be communicated and implemented into our External Partners Services. In the Global Implementations team you will report directly to the Global Implementations Manager for the Customer Service department and with a functional line into our External Partner Services Support Manager. The role: The role requires someone who is a team player, well organized and strong in project management and influencing skills. You will put these skills to great use as you manage multiple changes at the same time, partner with senior level change owners and help our External Partner Services to understand and drive changes.
- Together with change owner(s) you will work on implementing changes that impact the EPS operation.
- Responsible for building a virtual network at our External Partners that scales and drives changes.
- Setting up testing strategies in line with the change requirements & operational needs.
- Manage changes globally by working with global support teams you need to set up the EPS operations for success.
- Work with our local Implementation teams & EPS contacts who support & drive changes in their sites.
- Work on the Implementation strategy & development of our implementation processes continue to innovate our own working methods.
- Serve as an advisor to change leaders and owners to help them achieve business strategy and priorities.
- Responsible for the timing of changes in line with our release management strategy
- You must be a 'connector' – someone who sees separate conversations taking place, and you are the one to pull everyone into a room
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent influencer with the ability to identify and lead stakeholder groups
- Expert organizational, interpersonal, communication and networking skills.
- 3+ years end to end experience in the following areas: Vendor Management, Change Management, Project management, Implementation management in an CS environment
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently. Strong attention to detail, organization and time management skills.
- Ability to operate in a fast paced and dynamic environment; willing to roll up one's sleeves and get work done.
- Experience within External Partner Services or BPO is beneficial
- Experience within (Booking.com) Customer Service is beneficial
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Holding B.V. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com Customer Service Holding B.V. is looking for a Global Implementation Specialist . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top