Our mission is to deliver the right supply to maximize Commercial value for Booking and its suppliers partners. Two important drivers are Price and Selection, integrated into Revenue Management, and executed via the right channel mix, to the right partners, at the right time. Commercial Excellence within Central PS will execute on the mission, and therefore organizes a central team on Pricing and Selection. For Pricing specifically, this is managed by the GCEM Pricing, reporting into the Sr Manager Commercial Performance.
Purpose role of GCEM Pricing in Central PS:
Achievement of Pricing objectives as set with the BU Accommodations. Set and execute on Pricing strategy globally via our channels.
- Agree on global objectives with Pricing team Accommodations, and translate those to PS and GEO/channel objectives and commercial KPIs.
- Agree on and translate global Pricing strategy to global and local tactical Pricing plans, including managing the determination of the channel mix, partner focus, steering mechanisms and operationalisation.
- Lead to execution
- Monitor and steer on Pricing performance within and cross channels.
- Integrate Pricing Opportunities into the tactical plans.
- Leading the overall Pricing execution by creating an integral approach across PS activities:
- Commercial performance cycle, including feedback loops to relevant contributors and owners
- Priority and performance of the PS contribution to Central Pricing projects
- Priority and performance PS Pricing related projects like Partner Journeys, optimization tooling, channel steering
- Priority and performance of Tactical Pricing Campaigns
- Central Pricing teams, direct and via leading the Pricing platform
- Accommodation Strategy and Bus Ops
- Channel managers central and in the region
- Business Analysts, Performance, deep dives and Opportunities & Threats
- Distribution, Campaign management
- Pricing project leads
- Optimization Tooling and operational management
- Strategic thinking
- Commercial thinking and drive
- Planning & Organizing
- Analytical, data-driven
- Managing Commercial processes in comparable environments
- Revenue Management knowledge
- 3 years of relevant Commercial steering experience