Freelance Property Photographer - India
The Content Agency at Booking.com is looking to expand their network of Freelance Photographers in New Delhi, India and Mumbai, India to produce property photography for Booking.com's website. Our website attracts millions of unique visitors each month from both the leisure and the business markets worldwide. We are currently looking for photographers who specialize in interior and architecture photography.
Portfolios are used to assess your photographic capability and we will only accept portfolios that adhere to the following criteria:
- Portfolios must include a variety of photos in interior photography and may include other types of photography in addition to that.
- We prefer portfolios from your official website or Google Drive; however social media accounts are acceptable. We would like to make sure that at least some of your work has been done in the last 6 months
- Please ensure that your portfolio includes a minimum of 25 photos
- In the case of multiple disciplines we would like to see a minimum of 8 photos per category
In addition to portfolios, we will ask shortlisted candidates to perform a small photo assignment. This test assignment will not be compensated and the photos will not be used for the Booking.com website.
If you are currently employed by Booking.com, you are not eligible to work as a Freelance Photographer at the same time.
- Deliver high quality, realistic and engaging property level photography
- Coordinate the successful implementation of photographic assignments
- Minimum of 6 month experience working as a photographer
- Knowledge of photography production process
- Extensive knowledge of retouching and digital photography
- Please note that Booking.com will not provide you with the required photographic equipment
- Able to apply received feedback
- Reliable, independent, professional, detail and quality-oriented, with excellent communication skills
- Proof of self-employment and/or all required tax documentation - precedence will be given to candidates who are available immediately and able to provide proof of self-employment and/or tax documentation within 48 hours
- Compensation based on delivered photographic content. These rates will be communicated before the start of each project. Please note that Booking.com does not pay an hourly rate. The total fee offered per assignment will include travel costs, if applicable
- Prompt payment and self-billing invoicing
- Potential long-term cooperation
- Detailed feedback on the quality of your work
Please submit your application in English.
Back to top