Freelance Photographer – Switzerland
The Content Agency at Booking.com is looking to expand their network of Freelance Photographers in Switzerland to produce destination and property level photos for Booking.com's website. Our website attracts millions of unique visitors each month from both the leisure and the business markets worldwide.
Portfolios are used to asses your photographic capability and we will only accept portfolios that adhere to the following criteria:
- Portfolios must include a variety of photos in at least one of the following categories: destination, travel and/or real estate
- We prefer portfolios from your official website or Google Drive; however social media accounts are acceptable
- Please ensure that your portfolio includes a minimum of 25 photos
- In the case of multiple disciplines we would like to see a minimum of 8 photos per category
Applicants with additional visual content skills, such as videography, are welcome to share their separate portfolio(s) in the application.
If you are currently employed by Booking.com, you are not eligible to work as a Freelance Photographer at the same time.
- Delivering high quality, realistic and engaging destination and property level photography
- Coordinating the successful implementation of photographic assignments
- Minimum of 6 month experience working as a photographer (hotel, cruise-ship, event, studio, architectural or interior photography)
- Knowledge of photography production process
- Extensive knowledge of retouching and digital photography
- Please note that Booking.com will not provide you with the required photographic equipment
- Able to apply received feedback
- Reliable, independent, professional, detail and quality-oriented, with excellent communication skills
- Proof of self-employment and/or all required tax documentation - precedence will be given to candidates who are available immediately and able to provide proof of self-employment and/or tax documentation within 48 hours
- Compensation based on delivered photographic content. These rates will be communicated before the start of each project. Please note that Booking.com does not pay an hourly rate. The total fee offered per assignment will include travel costs, if applicable
- Prompt payment and self-billing invoicing
- Potential long-term cooperation
- Detailed feedback on the quality of your work
Please submit your resume and cover letter in English.
You can find more information about working as a Freelance Photographer with Booking.com from our Recruitment Knowledge Base.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Freelance Photographer - Switzerland in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Partner Marketing Manager
Julie determines which marketing programs will deliver the strongest results for Booking.com business partners in order to ensure long, strong, and successful relationships.
Back to top