The Content Agency at Booking.com is looking to expand their network of Freelance Content Writers to produce destination and travel content for Booking.com's website. Our website attracts millions of unique visitors each month from both the leisure and the business markets worldwide.
You will be required to take an unpaid content writing test which will take approximately 90 minutes of your time. This test is aimed at assessing your content writing capabilities in English and will not be used for our website.
Please note that if you are currently employed by Booking.com, you are not eligible to work as a Freelance Content Writer at the same time.
- Compensation based on delivered written content. These rates will be communicated before the start of each project. Please note that Booking.com does not pay an hourly rate
- Prompt payment and self-billing invoicing
- Potential long-term cooperation
- A paid probation period to coach you in Booking.com's writing style and to evaluate your writing potential
- Detailed feedback on the quality of your work