Experienced Full Stack Developer
We are looking for experienced Full Stack Developers who are passionate about their craft, thrive on challenges, and believe in success through collaboration for our new Tech support company in Israel. We offer an international, result-driven, fun, and dynamic environment. If scale and complexity excite you, Booking is the place to B!
As a Full Stack Developer, you are responsible for developing world-class, complete web applications, both on the backend and frontend, for monitoring and addressing performance and security, and for developing customer-focused and scalable user experiences. You will work side-by-side with designers, product owners, copywriters and other developers to create new features, test your own ideas, and push changes live for billions of users. You will:
- Deliver web applications from an idea inception and validation to a scalable solution.
- Collaborate with colleagues to ideate solutions for users, prioritizing based on business impact, and A/B test them.
- Develop new user-facing products and optimize existing ones using both client-side as well as server-side languages and technologies
Understanding the full stack of web development, from transmission of data segments between networks to presenting a well-strategized experience to users is vitally important in this role. We need self-starters who are great at solving problems, who initiate discussions, are solutions-oriented, customer focused and believe that any challenge can be scaled with the right mindset and tools. We are looking for:
- A minimum of 6 years of experience as a Fullstack Developer
- Experience working on products that impact a large user base or in an entrepreneurial startup environment.
- Experience with data-driven product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc.
- Self-starters with a collaborative, "can-do" attitude.
- Quick delivery of end-to-end solutions to validate ideas and produce quality products
- Experience debugging cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Experience working on a command line in a Linux environment.
- Passionate learners who aren't afraid of new tools and technologies to build a great end-to-end customer experience.
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential. We also offer what we call the "Booking Deal" with other competitive perks and benefits. The Technology department has regular hackathons or what we call "exploration days", training, and opportunities to attend or speak at global conferences.
This position is open only to candidates that are already based in Israel.
The hiring company Booking.com Consulting Services Israel (BCSI) Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Israel. Booking.com Consulting Services Israel (BCSI) Ltd. is looking for a Experienced Full Stack Developer. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Back to top