Booking.com, part of The Priceline Group listed in NASDAQ, is a market leader in online hotel reservations in Europe. Since 1996 our Finance Team has expanded to more than 700+ financial professionals, mostly based in Amsterdam, the company's global headquarters. We believe that the passion and talent of our employees is our strength and is what drives us towards outstanding performance. If you have experience in expense reimbursements and are excited to take on a new challenge to support us to become best in class, then we are looking for you!
As an Expense Specialist you are responsible for the daily operations in of the Expense Team, responsible for 58 entities, handling 60,000+ employee expense claims on an annual basis. You will drive changes and will be responsible for enhancement of reporting, KPI's and audit rules in Concur. You will report to the Team Lead Travel & Expense and work closely together with other (Finance) departments worldwide.
Due to the rapid and continuous growth of the organization, the tasks and duties of this role may evolve over time. You will have possibilities to develop and grow within the role and to take on additional challenges and responsibilities as they occur.
- Ensure all expense reports are processed in accordance with the Travel and Expense Policy;
- Monitor the daily feed from Concur to SAP: correct the errors and make sure the data from Concur has correctly entered SAP;
- Process Cash Advances and monitor the aging;
- Reply and handle Zendesk tickets;
- Prepare expense data analysis, cooperating with other departments to support our stakeholders;
- Reconcile 13 NL Travel corporate credit cards;
- Research and resolve expense discrepancies and issues;
- Review and process 80+ corporate credit cards on a monthly basis;
- Improve current reporting, KPI's and audit rules;
- Participate with the testing and implementation of new tools and software.
- 2+ years of experience in expense reimbursement is a must.
- Experience working with Concur Expenses and SAP Fi-Co is required;
- Fluent English skills;
- Hands-on, positive, fast learner;
- Communication skills;
- Service mindset;
- Team player, determined to achieve department goals.
- MS Office skills: good working knowledge of Word and Excel;
- Accurate and analytical;
- Ability to cope with deadlines;
- Ability to cope with stressful events;
- Shows flexibility and strong commitment towards the job;
- Proactive, able to multitask and work under stress.
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a Expense Specialist. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top