Employer Brand Copywriter
Meet the team
Employer Branding is the team behind Planet Booking and workingatbooking.com. These are portals into our world. Anyone interested in joining Booking.com can use them to take a peek behind the browser and get a feel for what it’s like to work here. Our mission is to shine a spotlight on our people, our work and the culture nurtured within our office walls. We are now looking for an experienced writer with a keen interest in all parts of the content creation process to join us in our adventure.
About the role
- Create persuasive messages and tell compelling stories, across all applicant touchpoints. You will work closely with our global employer branding and recruitment teams to concept and write compelling copy that makes candidates tick and click apply.
- Craft the language around Planet Booking and help us create an on-brand, consistent tone of voice.
- Collaborate with our designers to create recruitment ads for different roles.
- Craft irresistible job descriptions that will tempt our applicants to join Booking.com.
- Provide content edits for the Booking.com career blog.
- Edit copy from existing sources, such as workingatbooking.com, candidate communications templates, and other recruitment materials.
- Impactful and memorable copy is your superpower. Your work stands out without being sensationalist.
- You are a creative/strategic hybrid.
- You have an eagle eye for detail and faultless proofreading and editing skills.
- You iterate quickly and thrive on working with tight deadlines. You do whatever it takes to keep projects on track.
- You have 3+ years of experience working at an international agency or startup.
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a Employer Brand Copywriter. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top