Employee Research Intern
We are looking for an energetic, talented intern to conduct Employee Research in our Global Learning and Talent team.
Booking.com has a strong tradition in data-driven innovation, and this extends to the Employee Research program within the People (HR) Department. In this role you would work with specialist Employee Researchers to gather valuable insights on employee experience and engagement. These data help inform people-related strategy across the business. You would primarily work on survey-based research. Your role would be to assist in the day-to-day running of surveys, drafting questionnaires, scripting surveys, coding of survey responses and conducting analysis for reporting purposes. The role would best suit someone who is studying (or has studied) psychology, sociology, communications or any other related field with quantitative analytics. You would work closely with a team of colleagues with complimentary skills.
A team player with a self-starting approach, you must be used to working with data under tight timeframes and have the ability to get things done. This is a unique opportunity to work in a growing area of the business.
- Assist with Employee Research projects, including drafting questionnaires, scripting surveys and conducting analysis for reporting purposes.;
- Assist with ongoing analytics projects, including text mining;
- Assist the workflow of survey-based research, including regular contact with internal stakeholders.
- Enrolled (currently) in a Degree that includes some kind of quantitative analytics, such as marketing, psychology, communications, data science or a related field (Masters-level or PhD-level students preferred);
- Demonstrated ability to work independently on quantitative analytical tasks;
- A real team player with solutions-focus and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Fluency in English both spoken and written;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and a willingness to deliver results under tight deadlines;
- Residence in the Netherlands.
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a Employee Research Intern. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top