Email Marketing Strategist – BookingSuite
We are looking for an innovative Email Marketing Specialist to help us build and scale an amazing business.
As the Email Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for all campaign activities supporting the BookingSuite portfolio. You will be working on different type of campaigns – upper funnel, lead generation, acquisition and engagement – targeting accommodation property owners.
We are looking for a person who can understand and translate the marketing strategy into an effective and impactful email marketing plan. You will be accountable for the strategy, planning and execution of all campaigns, to be coordinated with different teams.
You will be responsible for conversion driven email campaigns towards multiple markets and regions, helping to identify different buyer personas and create the right strategy around the different audiences.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is strategic, creative, detail-oriented, and passionate about making good things great. You should have a proven track record of delivering high-quality results and experience leading marketing initiatives from concept through execution, analysis of results and recommended next steps.
We are looking for a person who can proactively take initiative to run multiple email campaigns seamlessly while interacting with our copywriters, designers and other teams in BookingSuite and Booking.com.
- Creating conversion driven e-mail campaigns towards multiple markets, countries and partner types where the unique selling points and values of Booking.com should encourage and stimulate new partners to join us.
- Creating lead nurturing e-mail campaigns towards multiple market, countries and partner types that are currently found within our funnel, our self build tool and somehow stuck with their registration. This partners vary in stage: completion percentage, completion stage and age of registration.
- Proactively take initiative to run multiple e-mail campaigns from start to finish, proactively interact with our creative teams and other teams such as payments that have an interest in the new partner sign up and on-boarding processes.
- Proven experience with email marketing strategy and execution
- Experienced with running marketing campaigns in multiple countries, markets and segments
- Ability to integrate email with other marketing channels and understand how email should be used throughout each stage of the buying journey.
- Ability to think strategically short, mid and long term in dealing with email marketing towards Booking.com property owners.
- Ability to translate initiatives, new features and values of BookingSuite products into clear and inspiring e-mail communication.
- Experienced in working independently within own domain while still showing ability to co-operate with internal stakeholders.
- Experienced in working in an email marketing tool such as SendGrid, HubSpot, Marketo or similar.
- Results driven – ROI, CPA and other data points should be the of the uppermost importance in dealing with the campaigns.
- Ability to measure impact of own campaigns and successfully recognize further opportunities for optimization, changes etc.
- Develop benchmarks and goals for each campaign
- Comfortable with fast pacing execution and ability to project manage
- Entrepreneurial, open to experiment, passion for challenges and innovative solutions.
- Affinity with the online travel industry and enthusiast about SaaS is a plus
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and competitive compensation, including bonuses and other benefits.
The hiring company BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. BookingSuite BV is looking for a Email Marketing Strategist - BookingSuite in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The company behind Booking.com™ - the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world - is Booking.com BV. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top