Diversity and Inclusion Manager
As a Diversity & Inclusion Manager you are responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of our diversity program. This role is responsible for developing of communications, training and initiatives that create and foster an open and inclusive environment. This is a great role for somebody who loves the challenge to drive this topic in an already very diverse environment.
You bring proven experience on working within this field, in building internal and external programs and supporting internal stakeholders to deliver on diversity initiatives across a global multi-office environment.You understand that diversity is part of our culture and you are passionate to continuously build upon our culture and internal values. This role is based in our Global HQ in Amsterdam.
Your key responsibilities include developing and executing an impactful diversity & inclusion strategy that drives awareness and makes our core value 'diversity gives us strength' come to life.
- Drive the building of high performing teams by connecting the business needs to diversity & inclusion opportunities.
- Proactively evaluate and predict where Booking.com needs develop to in 3 years and critically evaluate industry standards and innovations.
- Work with a group of diversity & inclusion ambassadors to kick start inclusive and courageous conversations throughout the company
- Seek understanding of the broader D&I context to successfully manage the change needed to embed D&I into the heart of our organization
- Work with our Learning and Talent team to include the topic of inclusion in our leadership trainings
- Continuously track our People data to ensure an equal and diverse spread of people across the organization
- Share knowledge and expertise with various stakeholders in the People department to attract, retain and promote a diverse workforce for the organization.
- Work with the internal communications team create awareness around our diversity statement
- Develop initiatives to celebrate our diverse community and subgroups
- Coordinate the global roll out of unconscious bias trainings
- Develop metrics for measuring the effectiveness of corporate diversity initiatives implemented
Your experience and skills:
- Experience with building global programs while understanding the complexity of local differences across the globe
- Experience in working in a multi stakeholder environment and continuous representing all stakeholders and their needs
- 7 years of working experience
- Previous experience in a fast paced commercial and international environment (preferably e-commerce)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and editing skills in English
- Strong organizational and program management skills
- Ability to translate business strategies into practical solutions that strengthen our core values
- Ability to influence and align stakeholders and define clear goals and progress
- Ability to work independently to plan and prioritize workload in line with business needs
- Strong employee experience focus and proactive attitude
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a Diversity and Inclusion Manager. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top