Director, Training and Quality-Customer Service
Are you passionate about disrupting a rapidly changing industry? Do you love to solve complex problems of scale? Are you a great people leader? Are you excited about working in a startup environment for one of the most successful brands in ecommerce and online travel?
Booking.com is the planet's #1 accommodation site. We are united by a single mission: help travelers, whatever their budgets, easily discover, book and enjoy the world's best places to stay. Whether in our Amsterdam HQ or at one of our 200+ offices worldwide, our 15,000 employees work hard to help make more than one million travel dreams come true every single day. As we continue to scale at incredible speed and embark on our next chapter – experiences, homes and apartments, new technologies – we are actively recruiting the next generation of global leaders and entrepreneurs, with exciting opportunities across a broad range of functions: product, technology, marketing, HR and operations.
We are looking for a Director, Training and Quality to lead global T&Q strategy and execution in Customer Service department. This is an exciting role that lets you shape the vision and execute the highest quality of training and development of the largest department at Booking.com as we prepare for the next stage of growth.
This role will report to the Global Director of Customer Service and will be based in our Amsterdam headquarters.
- Lead global quality management, including the implementation of quality metrics that align to business needs and link quality assessments to training program needs
- Refresh and establish global quality standards for service to customers and accommodation partners across all communication channels
- Develop and implement a learning trajectory for customer service agents, defining key training for growth steps up through Manager roles
- Lead the people development program on leadership for operational Team Leaders and Customer Service Managers
- Work closely together with regional training and quality managers to understand operational requirements and priorities
- Establish the career path and establish a development program for members of the Training and Quality department
- 10 years + experience within a global Strategic Training and Quality role, preferably with a focus on customer service or account management background
- Great communicator with ability to work with, influence, and align with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines in an environment with competing priorities
- Proven analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment and able to work under pressure
- Able to travel 25% of the time
Our reward philosophy is designed to give you the best 'deal' possible:
- Opportunity to grow professionally and to shape the future of the global travel industry
- A high-scale, complex, world-renowned product
- See the real time impact of your work
- Smart, driven colleagues and a fast-paced, performance driven culture
- Great headquarters in Amsterdam, one of the Europe's most cosmopolitan cities
- Scope for rapid career development, continuous training and active community participation
- Competitive compensation and benefits package and great added perks
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Director, Training and Quality-Customer Service in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top