Director Sales Operations – Partner Services
Booking.com is the planet’s #1 accommodation site. We are united by a single mission: help travelers, whatever their budgets, easily discover, book and enjoy the world’s best places to stay. Whether in our Amsterdam HQ or at one of our 200+ offices worldwide, our 13,000 employees work hard to help make more than one million travel dreams come true every single day. As we continue to scale at incredible speed and embark on our next chapter – experiences, homes and apartments, new technologies – we are actively recruiting the next generation of global leaders and entrepreneurs, with exciting opportunities across a broad range of functions: product, technology, marketing, HR and operations.
We are currently looking for a Director of Sales Operations, Partners Services. The role will reside in Amsterdam and report to the Global Director of Partners Services. You will be responsible for the commercial division of Partners Services, leading a cross-functional central team in order to transform Booking.com’s Local Partners Services teams globally to a solutions-focused and relationship-based sales/account management approach. To be successful in the role you must demonstrate the ability to efficiently and effectively manage a geographically diverse, large team (2500+) and drive significant commercial value for Booking.com (and its partners).
- Increase incremental value per FTE within Local Partner Services teams in 2017 and beyond
- Develop insights into which factors are driving revenue per region, per channel, etc.;
- Set clear KPIs to determine what success looks like for the Local Partners Services organization;
- Develop a new solutions-focused and relationship-based account management approach for the Local Partners Services organization
- Implement and roll out of this new approach globally by developing trust and buy-in across the organization.
- 3+ years in a strategic position
- 3+ years in a leading management role
- Experienced in a large-scale and hands-on operational role
- Profit-focused not cost-focused
- Track record of implementing successful restructuring and transformation programs
- Able to function in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment
- A strategic thinker yet focused on execution
- Experimental, ready to learn and open to change
- Keep the customer at the centre of everything you do
- Data driven
- Experience managing a truly global team
Our reward philosophy is designed to give you the best ‘deal’ possible:
- Opportunity to grow professionally and to shape the future of the global travel industry
- A high-scale, complex, world-renowned product
- See the real time impact of your work
- Smart, driven colleagues and a fast-paced, performance driven culture
- Great headquarters in Amsterdam, one of the Europe’s most cosmopolitan cities
- Scope for rapid career development, continuous training and active community participation
- Competitive compensation and benefits package and great added perks
Meet the team:
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Director Sales Operations – Partner Services in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top