Director of Product – Machine Learning
Director of Product - Machine Learning
Tel Aviv, Israel – Booking.com Consulting Services Israel (BCSI) Ltd
Director of Product - Machine Learning
We are looking for a Director of Product - Machine Learning to lead our product development activities in Tel Aviv. You will work with passionate product development teams who have the mission;
"To take an AI first approach to empower people to experience the world".
This is a unique opportunity to lead a truly innovative and entrepreneurial development centre as we continue to scale our machine learning efforts at an incredible speed to support Booking.com BV, one of the world's most successful E-commerce companies.
- Lead and be accountable for the Tel Aviv Development centre's success to ensure our machine learning innovations support Booking.com's industry leadership position
- Demonstrate strong business acumen to help identifying opportunities where machine learning can drive business growth and determine how to incorporate these innovations through experimentation, all in line with the global strategy set by Booking.com in Amsterdam
- Provide strong leadership to the Tel Aviv Development Centre to ensure the department is highly innovative and provides a personalised experience to Booking.com users that is second to none
- Responsible to measure success KPI's and report on organisation and team performance / business impact
- Work closely with Booking.com's Headquarters in Amsterdam on executing its global strategy
- Build new relationships and have a strong presence in the Israeli high tech community to raise awareness of Booking.com (BCSI) as an employer in Israel
- Design and grow an organisational structure that is scalable and prepared for fast growth
- Identify, attract, hire, develop and retain IT talent from around the world
- Empower your teams and people to do their best work at Booking.com
- Act as a true leader with a strong focus on people development
- Represent and live the Booking.com values and formula both internally and externally
- Expected to travel to Amsterdam multiple times during a quarter
- 10+ years management level experience in the technology industry, or related field. Preferably in the E-commerce industry
- Expertise in the engineering and machine learning fields and proven success with building machine learning products
- Proven ability to fully lead a Product Development organisation: budgeting and business-planning, organisational design and delivering business impact.
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking
- Strong change management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, inspire and motivate all levels
This position is open to candidates who have a work permit for Israel.
IT is the core of our business and we ensure that we give the best 'deal' possible, to our employees. Here is what you get:
- Contributing to a high scale, complex, world renowned product and seeing real time impact of your work
- Working in a fast paced and performance driven culture
- Career Advancement via Online and On-the-job training, Hackathons, Conferences and active community participation
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Israel. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. is looking for a Director of Product - Machine Learning. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Partner Marketing Manager
Julie determines which marketing programs will deliver the strongest results for Booking.com business partners in order to ensure long, strong, and successful relationships.
Back to top