Digital Media Trader
The Media Strategy and Planning team within the Global Media Team at Booking.com is looking for a Digital Media Trader.
In this role, your goal will be to unlock the power of direct relationships with some of the largest digital media publishers, exchanges, SSP's and data companies globally, drive competitive advantage for Booking.com and fuel our programmatic agenda. You must feel as comfortable with negotiating programmatic deals as you do with analyzing the data on what your deals deliver in measurable performance.
We are looking for a data driven deal maker who has experience with a range of regional / global publishers, as well as plenty of direct experience of programmatic trading. We are seeking a candidate with the right mix of negotiation and creativity who thrives in a fast paced, data driven environment. You will have an outstanding track record of creating and growing very strong partnerships with media partners and must feel comfortable creating value with publishers that stretches beyond purely cost.
In this role you will work closely together with the wider global media team to help drive the Booking business performance across various markets around the globe. This role is based at our Global HQ in Amsterdam.
- Be our go-to person for establishing key deal/partnership parameters with publishers, SSPs/exchanges and data companies globally.
- Leverage strong negotiation skills and creativity to construct deals that will maximize performance across Booking.com global marketing campaigns.
- Deliver deals that add to the overall performance of Booking.com digital media campaigns. Continually gather data-driven feedback based on campaign performance on who we should be securing differentiated/direct relationships with.
- Proactively gather information about partnership performance and work to improve terms or scope as needed.
- Partner with the wider media team team for on-boarding of key partners and providing Ad Operations team with guidance about availability and usage.
- Must be performance focused and a data driven media practitioner – this is a role where performance is at the core
- 5 – 7 years of experience in digital planning, buying and measurement
- Experience working with online publishers ideally globally at least multi-market
- An thorough understanding of the programmatic planning and buying opportunity and its underlying technologies (DSPs, DMPs, etc.).
- Natural curiosity to media landscape and strong attention to detail, great organizational and people skills and effective team-player.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once to meet deadlines, including managing and directing the outputs of internal teams/third parties such as agency teams.
- Fluent in English, one or more other languages recommended.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Digital Media Trader in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top