Digital Marketing Strategist – BookingSuite
BookingSuite, a division of Booking.com, is here to help property owners run their business in an easy and effective way through various products and services. The Digital Marketing Strategist will be part of the BookingSuite Marketing team and work to optimize our digital marketing channels and explore new ones through which we can effectively reach our buyer personas.For this role you're expected to have a good understanding of the B2B marketing landscape and the role that digital marketing channels have in that landscape. BookingSuite target audience varies from sophisticated mid-size hotels to small B&B owners. You need to be able to develop channel strategies and impactful digital programs to successfully engage with these different segments.
Areas of Focus:
Create and maintain owned and paid channels across varied touch points and worldwide segments, to deliver a coordinated and impactful digital programs.
Insights and analysis
Expert user of Google Analytics, Adwords and marketing automation tools, in order to execute key programs as well as coordinate with other internal marketing teams.
Successfully navigate the complexities of a multi-stakeholder environment while working within a fast-paced setting. Coordinate with both internal teams and external contractors to develop digital assets, campaigns and tactics.
Have a good understanding of technical aspects of a successful website to be able to brief technical resources accordingly. Basic level of CSS / HTML coding to be able to quickly make small changes to the website on a daily basis.
- Create and implement global digital marketing strategies focused on increasing awareness, acquiring leads and converting new users
- Build and manage a high-performing website, working with internal teams and external vendors
- Implement strategies to increase conversion rates across ads, landing pages, channels and tactics.
- Ability to set-up and run A/B tests, analyze results and make recommendations
- Understand the user journey and ways digital can be used to support, improve and ultimately accelerate movement through the funnel
- Recommend and deliver strategies to meet our regional market needs, including translation and localization
- Analyse and report on digital results, making recommendation on how to continually improve
- 3+ years experience with digital marketing
- Experience with a global audience in a strategy-building position within marketing
- Demonstrate strategic marketing thinking capacity at a global scale;
- Data driven, customer focused, proactive, creative and innovative;
- Strong interpersonal and influence skills;
- Able to navigate the complexities of a multi-stakeholder environment (internal & external)
- Thrives on a fast-paced setting
- Pragmatic and results-focused
- Good understanding of technical aspects of digital marketing channels to be able to brief technical resources accordingly
- Basic level of CSS / HTML coding to support development & maintenance of the website
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and competitive compensation, including bonuses and other benefits.
The hiring company BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. BookingSuite BV is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist - BookingSuite in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The company behind Booking.com™ - the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world - is Booking.com BV. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top