Digital Marketing Operations Coordinator – Booking.com for Business (Temporary)
Do you love helping build brilliant customer journeys across all marketing channels? Do you thrive on helping others, are you meticulous when it comes to each and every little detail, and do you jump at the chance to disrupt the status quo in a traditional industry?
Booking.com for Business is looking for just that kind of a stellar data-driven marketer. You're the marketer who loves those moments where a plan comes together and helps our marketing teams excel. You see yourself getting your hands dirty building the greatest marketing engine the world has ever seen. You will also get the opportunity to learn on the job while you're executing marketing experiments together with experts in the team.
We're looking for a smart, talented and customer-centric marketing starter who's ready to learn and inspires others with practical yet extremely valuable ideas. Great ideas are powered by amazing people who love to listen, learn and build on what their customers tell them every day. Sound familiar? We'd love to talk!
What you'll do:
- Help build and support all marketing efforts for Booking.com for Business
- Create scalable (marketing) experiences for our customers across dozens of markets
- Provide a helping hand when launching a mix of marketing channels
- Help the team brainstorm and develop marketing assets
- Work with product, sales & other marketing teams within the business (brand, demand generation, social) to create impactful campaigns
- Support the day-to-day operations and guide teams by communicating priorities and potential bottlenecks
- Build out basic reporting informing colleagues about where to focus next
Who you are and what you have done:
- You are a self-starter with 1+ digital marketing experience
- You are a more than proficient user of tools like Excel and Google Sheets
- You have set-up email marketing and/or paid advertising campaigns before
- You're aware of the latest B2B marketing trends in areas like content marketing, lead generation and marketing automation
- You are an analytical individual who wants to learn more on the job
- You are a do'er rather than talker
- You can't wait to learn more from experts around you
- You excel in planning and feel at home in an environment that changes rapidly.
- You have an eye for detail
- You are a great listener and clear communicator
- In case you have experience with marketing automation, Google Analytics and Tableau, that's a plus
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Digital Marketing Operations Coordinator - Booking.com for Business (Temporary) in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top