Digital Learning Specialist
We are looking to strengthen our digital learning team with a dynamic individual who will join us in creating engaging digital learning products for Booking.com employees.
If you are comfortable using a range of digital tools, in order to create elearning, animation, video and have experience transforming business needs into effective learning products, come join our team.
- Key point of contact for your digital learning products and initiatives.
- Design, develop, and deliver a portfolio of digital products and initiatives.
- Evaluate and maintain digital learning products and initiatives to ensure quality and relevance.
- Measure and act upon completion rates and feedback of digital learning programmes.
- Work closely with stakeholders from creative concept to implementation.
- Provide advice and support on design principles for learning technologies.
- Have the flexibility to travel as the business requires.
- 70:20:10 model of learning and development
- Instructional design and user experience processes
- Latest learning trends & practices of digital learning and learning community management
- Project/programme management
- Technical experience in learning technologies such as Adobe Suite, Audio/Visual and Learning Management Systems
- Stakeholder management
- Cross-departmental communication
- Sourcing and creation of compelling content
- Effective brainstorming
- Research and Analysis
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and competitive compensation, including bonuses and other benefits. We also offer what we call the “Booking Deal” and other exciting perks!
The hiring company Booking.com International BV is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Netherlands. Booking.com International BV is looking for a Digital Learning Specialist. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top