Data Analyst – People Analytics
As a Data Analyst – People Analytics at Booking.com you will be responsible for developing and implementing metrics and reporting to drive rapid, high-quality delivery of global people data. We are looking for a passionate analyst who can dive deep into our recruiting efforts to map existing processes, use data to generate insights, and drive changes that measurably reduce cost to serve and improve performance. You will not only examine current processes, but also lead the team through process redesign and retooling to transform our Recruiting and HR operations as we grow.
- Provide thought leadership on the complete cycle of talent analytics, from sourcing, interviewing, offers, new hires, on boarding quality of hire, and other HR related data.
- Develop insightful recruiting metrics and dashboards to recruiting, HR and business leadership.
- Provide process improvements for all recruiting and people processes, including ATS, interviewing, scheduling, new hire processes and other data.
- Build scalable models including headcount planning and forecasting to support continued company growth locally and internationally.
- Establish and track metrics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the sourcing team, recruiting team, hiring managers, interviewers and referrers.
- Develop relationships with other analytics teams within the company.
- You received a BSc and have minimum 2+ years of relevant experience in consulting, business analysis, analytics, software, or a related field.
- You are an expert with Excel, SQL, manipulating large amounts of data, leveraging functions, preparing reports. Experience with Google Analytics or other analytical/statistical software a plus.
- Hands on experience in telling a story with data to provide practical business insights to complex problems.
- You are a proven change maker and discerning analytical thinker, true passion for people analytics and a desire to take complete ownership of high-impact projects in a hyper-growth company.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and analytical reasoning
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses. We also offer what we call the “Booking Deal” with other competitive perks and benefits. IT also has monthly hackathons, training and attends/speaks at global conferences.
This position is open to global candidates and in case of relocation we will support you and your family in successfully relocating to the Netherlands.
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Data Analyst – People Analytics in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top