Cyber Security Analyst
Cyber Security Analyst
We believe that the passion and talent of our employees is our strength – it is what drives us towards outstanding performance. We offer a dynamic, motivating and sophisticated work environment. A culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented. Our scale and scope, commitment to people and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work.
As a Cyber Security Analyst you will work as a member of the security operations team responsible for the execution of analytics, investigations, resolution, and reporting. The security operations team covers a range of security disciplines from vulnerability management, alert and response management through to measurement and reporting of the firm’s security posture. As a member of this team you will participate in the defense of one of the world’s leading e-commerce organizations and have the opportunity to learn, and develop skills in the a truly world leading security practice.
- Support identification and resolution of vulnerabilities
- Analyze data sets and support alerts and response activities
- Provide data driven insights into improvement opportunities for security management processing
- Interface with other security teams and assist with general IT security as required
- Perform root cause analysis of moderate to highly complex security issues
- Help stakeholders to determine the best course of action to remedy the problem
- Ensure the ongoing core objectives of the SOC are accomplished and measurable
- Monitor the SLA of the Security operations
- Recommend new policies and procedures to management and compliance
- 5+ years working in security practices (CSIRT/SOC experience)
- Intermediate to advanced level of understanding regarding computer security concepts at both technical and procedural level
- Robust understanding of IT fundamentals across networking (such as DNS, SNMP, DHCP, IPSEC etc.), system, and application layers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to share knowledge, mentor peers, and to communicate effectively with different stakeholders (IT and business partners)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Relevant industry certification (CISSP, CISM, SANS)
We are a performance-based company that offers career advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential. We also offer what we call the “Booking Deal” with other competitive perks and benefits. The Technology department has monthly hackathons, training and attends/speaks at global conferences.
This position is open to worldwide candidates and in the case of relocation, we will assist you with a generous relocation package, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam. We have successfully relocated 300+ Technology professionals to Amsterdam in the last year!
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Cyber Security Analyst in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top