Cyber Security Analyst
Cyber Security Analyst
We believe that the passion and talent of our employees is our strength – it is what drives us towards outstanding performance. We offer a dynamic, motivating and sophisticated work environment. A culture that is open, innovative and performance oriented. Our scale, scope, commitment to people, and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work.
As a Cyber Security Analyst you will work as a member of the Security Operations Center (SOC) team, responsible for the execution of investigative analysis, incident response, continuous improvement, and post incident review activities. The SOC team covers a wide range of security disciplines, from alert triage to performing deep forensic analysis and reporting of the firm's operational security posture. As a member of this team, you will participate in the defense of one of the world's leading e-commerce organizations and have the opportunity to learn, and develop skills in a truly world leading and innovative security practice.
- Support identification and resolution of vulnerabilities
- Analyze data sets and support alert and response activities
- Provide data driven insights into improvement opportunities for security operations workflow design
- Interface with other security teams and assist with general IT security as required
- Perform root cause analysis of moderate to highly complex security issues
- Help stakeholders to determine the best course of action to remedy the problem
- Ensure the ongoing core objectives of the SOC are accomplished and measurable
- Monitor the SLA of security operations
- Recommend new policies and procedures to management and compliance
- Actively participate in our goal of continuously improving our technology and techniques to enhance detection and response capabilities
- 5+ years working in security practices (CSIRT/SOC experience preferred)
- Intermediate to advanced level of understanding regarding computer security concepts at both technical and procedural level
- Robust understanding of IT fundamentals across networking (such as HTTP, DNS, SMTP, DHCP etc.), system, and application layers
- Experience using advanced Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) tools for complex incident analysis
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to share knowledge, mentor peers, and to communicate effectively with different stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience with relevant industry certification (CISSP, CISM, SANS, OSCP
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a Cyber Security Analyst in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top