Customer Service Trainer
As a Trainer you are responsible for the design and delivery of training/workshops for the Customer Service department. Due to the rapid and continuous growth of the organization, the tasks and duties of this role may evolve over time. You will be keen to develop and grow within the role, and to take on additional challenges and responsibilities as they occur.This role will be based in Bangkok, Thailand.
The role will involve significant training of new and existing Customer Service employees:
- Training of new Customer Service employees;
- Train existing employees on new systems and/or procedures;
- Maintenance and updating of all manuals with new procedures;
- On-going refresher training of staff;
- Coordinate training of all Customer Service staff;
- All training related activities; and
- Coordinating training related projects and activities with the Global Training department.
You may also be involved with some of the internal Quality Control activity:
- Audit colleagues’ communications with Booking.com customers;
- Identify any opportunities for improvement;
- Coach and mentor colleagues;
- Measure success factor of quality checks and mentoring;
- Supply quality reporting to management; and
- Any other quality-related activities.
- Relevant experience in a trainer position (preferred);
- You have some background within customer service for at least 12 months and recognizes self in our values;
- Ability to lead a group of 12 trainees (or more) in a training class;
- Experience with internet and hotel industry;
- Leadership abilities and interest in coaching and developing others
- Excellent knowledge and command of English;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Sense of responsibility, independent and customer friendly;
- Willingness to travel; and
- Flexibility and ability to handle changes.
- This role is only open to Thai nationals. Booking.com is unable to provide work pass sponsorship for this role.
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Thailand. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is looking for a Customer Service Trainer. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Back to top