At Booking.com, our mission is to make it easier for everyone to experience the world. And while that world might feel a little farther away right now, we're busy preparing for when we are all ready to travel once more. With strategic long-term investments into what we believe the future of travel can be, we are opening career opportunities that will have a strong impact on our mission.
We're tech-savvy travel lovers with a passion for helping people. We work together closely, no matter what language we speak or country we're from, we're there for each other as much as we are for our customers.
Become a member of our CS family.
Benefits (beyond your salary):
- Lots of vacation days to go exploring.
- Accommodation discount, so you can explore for less.
- Bonus package to reward your hard work.
- Full-time, paid training to help you on your way to success.
- A huge learning and development platform tailored to you.
- Being part of a thriving, open-minded work culture.
- Work from our beautiful offices when they open again.
- A lot of listening, responding and mediating between our international guests and partners to resolve issues.
- Replying to emails and messages from customers all over the world in English and Norwegian.
- Navigating different online IT tools and browsers to provide accurate information and follow set processes.
- Supporting your teammates and colleagues with peer to peer learning and constructive feedback to encourage a positive working environment.
- Regular involvement with company events, team meetings and projects.
- Most importantly, always ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Written and oral fluency in English and Norwegian.
- A problem-solving and solution-driven mentality.
- A positive, motivated mindset that'll help you deal with some tricky customer problems.
- An open mind to changing priorities and business processes.
- Intermediate IT skills.
- A desire to work in a team-based, fast-paced, international environment where you'll embrace different cultures, nationalities and languages.