Customer Service Site Director – Bellevue
We're seeking an inspiring, energetic Senior Operations leader for our rapidly growing customer service center in Bellevue, Washington.
The Site Director of Customer Service leads a team of 300-350 professionals delivering experiences that thrill Booking.com's customers, increase loyalty, and far exceed industry norms. In this role, you'll have full business responsibility, with a team composed of operations, HR, Recruiting, Training/Quality, Real-Time Analytics and Office Management.
We're leaders in what we do, and we're constantly moving forward to explore new ways to delight the customers and deliver a positive impact beyond their expectations. Booking.com's customers are both traveling guests and accommodations partners, and our customer service department serves both as if the business depends on them, because it does. We get to work in a very global and diverse environment, and we serve customers in 43 native languages. Our expectations are high, because Booking.com's customers expect it and deserve it. Yours will be too, and you'll have the results to demonstrate from your previous career performance. There's a reason Booking.com is the planet's #1 accommodations site, and the business is experiencing amazing growth. We're looking for someone to help lead us to the next level. If that's you, please keep reading.
- Lead, develop, and serve a direct team of 3 – 7 managers and a total team of approximately 350 service executives
- Achieve or exceed all KPIs related to customer and partner satisfaction, productivity, employee satisfaction, recruiting, attrition and budget spend
- In alignment with Booking.com values, you'll be a team player, a strong collaborator, intensely customer and partner focused, driven to execute, willing to take risks, and above all, humble in your approach
- Foster a high morale, high performance environment focused on continuous innovation and business results
- Be an active and engaged member of the regional leadership team, expanding beyond your site responsibilities to create positive impact at the regional and global levels through sharing of great practices and collaborating to address common opportunities
- As the senior manager within the site, own and lead all site-level responsibilities
- Impeccable organizational and team leadership experience aligned to the expectations and scope of this position.
- We're constantly changing, and we move quickly. To be successful here, you'll thrive in this type of environment.
- You work well with others, because you want to, and it's one of our greatest values.
- You're organized and you place significant value on execution excellence and have the record to prove it.
- You have analytical strength and detail-orientation, as this is at the core of running a successful business.
- You know the importance of communication, and you constantly work to connect your team to the greater purpose.
- A college degree and significant leadership experience in customer service, accommodations, or the travel industry.
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (U.S.A.) Inc. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in United States. Booking.com Customer Service Center (U.S.A.) Inc. is looking for a Customer Service Site Director - Bellevue . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top