Customer Service Representative (Norwegian)
Life doesn't come with scripts, so why should customer service? At Booking.com, we don't need to repeat the same speech in order to deliver the outstanding customer service we are known for. We are real people, having real conversations. 24/7. All year round.
Our Customer Service Representatives play a pivotal role in the success of Booking.com. As such, we're looking for people who want to be part of a fast-paced environment, with the passion to provide the best service to guests. We're looking for someone who can provide excellent customer service, any time of the day, any day of the week. Any query, any complaint, our Customer Service Representatives handle each call or email with patience and professionalism, creating an individual, positive experience for every traveller.
The Customer Service teams work hard to ensure everyone has a memorable trip. That means committing to a rotating shift pattern of 8 hours per day, scheduled between 6am and 11.00pm, depending on your shift pattern, totalling a 40 hour week. In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a competitive salary & benefits package with overtime and a comfortable, modern working environment in Vilnius.
- Liaison between guests and accommodations: modification of reservations, travel assistance, handling special requests and complaints
- Always assuring a high level of customer service
- Confident communication over the phone and via email
- Positive team participation in various projects within the department
B.skilled. Our Customer Service teams...
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Take responsibility and ownership
- Are passionate about helping guests
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Norwegian
- Available full-time (40 hours per week) and flexible in work schedule
- Have a valid work permit for Lithuania
- Invites to regular social events
- Discount on Booking.com for yourself, friends and family
- International working environment
- Health insurance package
- Premium pay for hours worked during evenings and weekends
- Convenient and brand new office location in Vilnius
- 20 holidays per year (on a full-time basis)
- Onsite meals available and free hot drinks and snacks every day
- Work schedule provided 4-6 weeks in advance
- Relocation assistance available for permanent transfers
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Lithuania) UAB is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Lithuania. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Lithuania) UAB is looking for a Customer Service Representative (Norwegian) . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Partner Marketing Manager
Julie determines which marketing programs will deliver the strongest results for Booking.com business partners in order to ensure long, strong, and successful relationships.
Back to top