Customer Service Quality Executive
The primary function of a Customer Service Quality Executive is to assess the quality of Customer Service Executives phone and non-phone contacts with guest and partners and provide coaching and feedback to improve the level of service we provide to our customers.
This role is ideal for a self- motivated, energetic and enthusiastic customer service professional with ability to guide and coach others. In addition to having the experience within Customer Service you are passionate about coaching and about development of others.
This is a unique opportunity be part of Booking.com’s very first team at our 4th Customer Service Site in Asia Pacific – Bangkok, Thailand!
- You will audit the quality of customer service interactions with guests and accommodation partners
- You will be measuring both successes and developmental areas, and provide feedback/coaching
- You take ownership of customer/partner needs and will initiate appropriate solutions or coaching action plans to drive development
- You share accountability of the qualitative service development of new hires and experienced colleagues
- You will use appropriate coaching techniques matching individual needs
- You tailor both verbal and written communication to any audience
- You take decisions that are in the best interest of the customer, employee and Booking
- You identify opportunities to improve customer/partner experience and efficiency for self & team
- You work together cooperatively to meet goals and tasks
- You actively liaise with trainers during NH training to determine and address coaching needs
- You actively participate in T&Q meetings and discussions
- You show maturity and professionalism with a flexible and can do approach to work
- You have a good understanding of the business
- You are able of working cooperatively with people of diverse backgrounds regardless of personal differences
- You can embrace change, able to show flexibility and adapting to the dynamic CS environment
- You are receptive to feedback, takes directions well and is aware of development areas
- You have the ability to self-motivate and manage own time
- You possess excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- You are available full time and flexible in both schedule and tasks
- This role is only open to Thai nationals. Booking.com is unable to provide work pass sponsorship for this role.
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV’s and/or BookingSuite BV’s support companies in Thailand. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is looking for a Customer Service Quality Executive . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com’s™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to “Booking.com” refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Director of Product
Anne-Sophie oversees product managers and developers who create new features for Booking.com’s attractions, tours, and activity launches, ensuring travelers continue to have great experiences.
Back to top