Customer Service Partner Specialist - Indonesian
Are you excited by the chance to use your skills to solve problems and make an impact in your day-to-day work? Can you use your sharp social skills to give Booking.com's partners a friendly, personal and positive experience every time? If so, you could be the hero we're looking for!
Who we are:
Booking.com is the planet's #1 accommodation site. Booking.com's diverse team of 17,000+ is united by a single mission: to empower people to experience the world. Whether in Bangkok or at one of our 200+ offices worldwide, we work hard to help make more than a million travel dreams come true every single day.
Supporting them as they do, as well as our partners who help them do it, is Booking.com's globally diverse Customer Service department. Over 7,000 people, speaking more than 40 languages, in 13 countries worldwide - the CS department is connected by a love of travel and a passion for creating an incredible experience for Booking.com's guests and partners, 24 hour a day, 7 days a week.
So, are you ready?
The next start date is in June/July 2019.
This position is based in our Bangkok office.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesian
- An affinity for offering excellent customer service
- Ability to adapt and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Great teamwork skills
- Due to work permit regulations, applicants should possess:
- Either a Bachelor Degree with at least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Or a Degree in Hospitality/Tourism with at least 2 years of work experience
What you'll be doing:
- Be the first point of contact for Booking.com's accommodation partners by phone and email; resolving low to high complexity questions and queries, such as modifications to rooms, rates, and availability, extranet tooling, special requests, more technically advanced requests etc.
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Ensuring a high level of partner service and a positive partner experience
- Making effective decisions on when to escalate a case
- Supporting your colleagues with peer learning, and being open to feedback from others
- Positively participating in company events, and in weekly team meetings
- Taking part in new projects and tests that we may need your help with
- Promoting the Booking.com culture.
What you'll get in return:
We offer you many benefits when joining our team.
- Full time paid training
- Annual leave entitlement
- Quarterly bonus plan
- Work schedule provided 4-6 weeks in advance
- Catered lunch or dinner depending on your work schedule
- Booking.com discount
- Health insurance
- Continuous growth potential, and free and on demand professional training courses
Want to apply?
If you like what you see then click the link below to apply! The next page will begin a competency test which is Step 1 of the recruitment process. This should take no longer than 45 minutes to complete.
Back to top