Customer Service Partner Executive - German
We are looking for Customer Service professionals in Amsterdam to support our multilingual Customer Service teams across Europe for our next Peak travel season in 2020. The Customer Service sites across Europe are growing, so we're looking for customer service professionals that are driven, highly-motivated and hard-working to join our fast-paced international team.
At Booking.com, our Customer Service teams, 8000 strong, span 110 nationalities and speak 43 different languages to provide care to Booking.com's customers, wherever they are, whenever they need.
But we're more than that.
At Booking.com, we're the thrill of the first night in a new place. The excitement of the next morning. The friends you make. The journeys you take. The sights you see. And the food you sample. Through our products, partners and people, we can empower everyone to experience the world.
If you're like us, you'll love to help people. You'll love travel and new life experiences too. Put these passions together and you get an international team who'll take problems and turn them into solutions, increasing customer satisfaction and helping Booking.com to grow its global business.
- A lot of listening, responding and mediating between our international guests and partners (eg. Accommodations) to resolve easy to complex issues via the phone. Cancellations, requests, travel advice; You name it, we'll answer it.
- Replying to emails and messages from partners all over the world in English and German.
- Navigating different online IT tools and browsers to provide accurate information and follow set processes.
- Supporting your teammates and colleagues with peer to peer learning and constructive feedback to encourage a positive working environment.
- Regular involvement with company events, team meetings and projects.
- Most importantly, always ensuring a high level of customer service that'll make anyone smile ☺
- Written and oral fluency in German & English.
- A problem-solving and solution-driven mentality.
- A positive, motivated mindset that'll help you deal with some tricky customer problems.
- An open mind to changing priorities and business processes.
- Intermediate IT Skills (web browsing, multi-window navigation etc).
- A desire to work in a team-based, fast-pace, international environment where you'll need to embrace different cultures, nationalities and languages.
- Monthly salary of 2322 euros (2150 euro base plus 8% holiday pay) , based on 40 Hours.
- In addition - 20% extra pay for hours worked after 7pm, 60% for hours at the weekend, and 80% for hours after 7pm at weekends. We also pay an additional 100% on public holidays.
- Full-time, paid training to help you on your way to success.
- 26 Days of Holiday for you to do your own travel.
- Booking.com discount for you, your family and friends.
- Delicious catered lunches or dinners (depending on shift).
- A working schedule provided 4-6 weeks in advance.
- A huge platform for learning and development.
- Performance-based quarterly bonuses.
- Health Insurance Discounts
- Contributory pension plan
- The opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds from all over the planet.
*We have different shifts available for this specific job opportunity and your shift preference will be taken into consideration
Back to top