Customer Service Manager
We are seeking an inspiring, energetic Customer Service Manager for our rapidly growing customer service center in Grand Rapids, MI.
The Customer Service Manager leads a team of 10 Managers and 150 Customer Service Executives delivering experiences that thrill our customers, increase loyalty and far exceed industry norms. In other words, we're leaders in what we do, constantly moving forward to explore new ways to delight our customers and deliver a positive impact beyond their expectations.
Our customers are both traveling guests and accommodations partners and we serve both as if our business depends on them, because it does. We get to work in a very global and diverse environment, serving our guests in 42 native languages. Our expectations are high, because our customers expect it and deserve it and yours are too. Examples of these high personal expectations will be demonstrated in the results from your previous career performance.
There's a reason we're the planet's #1 accommodations site and experiencing amazing growth. We're looking for someone to help us get to the next level. Are you that person? If so, then please keep reading.
- Lead, develop and serve a direct team of up to 10 managers and a total team of 150 service executives
- Achieve or exceed all KPIs related to customer and partner satisfaction, productivity, employee satisfaction, recruiting, attrition and budget spend
- Become an expert at the functional work we do, constantly driving improvements across our business
- In alignment with our Booking.com values, you'll be a team player, a strong collaborator, intensely customer and partner focused, driven to execute, willing to take risks and, above all, humble in your approach
- Foster a high morale, high performance environment, extending your impact beyond your team to site and regional level impacts
- Impeccable organizational and team leadership experience aligned to the expectations and scope of this position
- We're constantly changing and we move quickly. To be successful here, you'll thrive in this type of environment
- You work well with others (because you want to) and it's one of our greatest values.
- You're organized and you place significant value on execution excellence and have the record to prove it
- You have analytical strength and detail-orientation, as this is at the core of running the business
- You know the importance of communication and you constantly work to connect your team to a greater purpose
- A college degree and/or significant leadership experience in a customer service, accommodations or travel-related environment are required. Emphasis with partners and commercial experience is a plus
- Minimum of five years progressive experience with call center supervision/operations required
- Must have shift flexibility
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (U.S.A.) Inc. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in United States. Booking.com Customer Service Center (U.S.A.) Inc. is looking for a Customer Service Manager . Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top