Customer Service Manager
We are looking for a Customer Service Manager who will be responsible for assisting with the growth and development of the Singapore contact center, including: the recruitment and training of new staff, implementing procedures and systems, monitoring performance, motivating/leading staff and aligning the site with the company guidelines.
You will manage the customer service team to ensure incoming multilingual telephone and email customer queries are handled effectively according to company SLA guidelines and, most importantly, to the satisfaction of Booking.com customers. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the contact center runs smoothly from an operational perspective.
This role is ideal for an enthusiastic Customer Service professional with substantial team management and leadership experience in a contact center environment. You are passionate about providing the best possible levels of customer service and have proven experience of motivating and driving performance improvements within a team.
- Organize and run a fully functioning contact center;
- Managing the daily operations of the contact center to meet SLAs on a local as well as a global scale;
- Recruit, manage, coach and develop a team of Team Leads to ensure quality and productivity targets are met, as well as being responsible for the development of the contact center agents;
- Be an effective Change Manager, knowing how to handle periods of change and lead a team through such periods, displaying motivating and encouraging behaviors;
- Conduct regular 1-2-1 meetings with team to maintain focus and motivation on Customer Service standards and targets;
- Liaise with other departments and offices to resolve problems when required;
- Handle and support the management of site operational issues such and other office/site tasks as appropriate;
- Develop and execute initiatives that boost learning and development, positive communication and employee engagement within the contact center;
- Run projects in an effective way.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5 or more years of contact center/customer service management experience;
- Minimum of University educational level or equivalent further education;
- Proven people management skills, including experience of managing large (+150) teams and managing middle management;
- Results-focused with strategic awareness to forecast both in the short and long term;
- Leadership flair with the skill to engage and motivate others to perform and exceed expectations;
- Professional, proactive, positive and "can-do" attitude;
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Analytical skills;
- Fluent in both written and verbal English;
- Working knowledge of Singapore's Labor Law
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in Singapore. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. is looking for a Customer Service Manager. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Meet Some of Booking.com's Employees
Commercial Owner, New Partnerships
Morten looks at how to make the process of adding commercial partnerships more efficient and profitable. His main goal is adding accommodation partners to the platform to help Booking.com grow.
Back to top