Customer Service Manager
Booking.com requires a Customer Service Manager to be responsible for our London based contact centre. You will be responsible for assisting with the continued growth and development of this contact centre site, including implementing procedures and systems, monitoring performance, motivating/leading staff, recruitment and training of new staff and aligning the site with the company guidelines.
As part of the Customer Service management team, you will manage the London teams to ensure incoming worldwide telephone and email customer queries are handled effectively according to company SLA guidelines and, most importantly, to the satisfaction of Booking.com customers. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the contact centre site runs smoothly from an operational perspective.
This role is ideal for an enthusiastic and experienced Customer Services professional with substantial team management experience in a contact centre environment. You will be passionate about people, both employees and customers and about providing the best possible levels of customer service through motivating and driving performance improvements within a teams.
- Organize and run a fully functioning contact centre;
- Managing the daily operation of the contact centre to meet SLA's on a local as well as a global scale;
- Manage, coach and develop a team of Team Leaders to ensure quality and productivity targets are met, as well as being overall responsible for the development of the contact centre agents;
- Know how to handle periods of change and lead a team through such periods, displaying motivating and encouraging behaviours;
- Conduct regular 1-2-1 meetings with team to maintain focus and motivation on Customer Service standards and targets;
- Liaise with other departments and offices to resolve problems when required;
- Run projects in an effective way.
- Significant contact centre/customer service management experience;
- Proven people management skills, including experience of managing large teams of 150+ indirectly and managing middle management;
- Results focus with the strategic awareness to forecast both in the short and long term;
- Leadership flair with the skill to motivate others to perform and exceed expectations;
- Professional, proactive, positive and "can-do" attitude;
- Experience of setting up and developing contact centres is an advantage;
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (UK) Limited is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in United Kingdom. Booking.com Customer Service Center (UK) Limited is looking for a Customer Service Manager. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Back to top