Customer Service Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to be involved in the growth and development of our contact center in Bangkok with a strong focus on people development, motivation and training of staff, and the implementation of procedures and systems.
Here at Booking.com we work at scale yet we never lose sight of what makes us personal. From the volumes we work with the changes we manage on a daily basis to the daily interactions our teams have we make a direct impact on our customers and our ability to grow. For this reason, we need an experienced Customer Service Manager who is looking for the next career step to join our growing office in Bangkok.
You will work as part of the site leadership team to ensure incoming multilingual telephone and email customer queries are handled effectively and, most importantly, to the satisfaction of our customers. You're mainly responsible for ensuring that the Bangkok Customer Service Center runs smoothly from an operational perspective.
This role is ideal for an enthusiastic, international Customer Service Manager with substantial team management experience in a contact centre environment, who is passionate about providing the best possible levels of customer services and has experience with motivating and driving performance improvements within the team.
- The successful organisation and running of an internationally focused Customer Service Centre;
- The management of the Customer Service Centre daily operation to meet SLA's on both a local and global scale;
- The recruitment, management, coaching and development of a team of Team Leaders to ensure quality and productivity targets are met, as well as overall responsibility for the development of the contact centre agents through the Team leaders:
- Effective Change Management - knowing how to handle periods of change and lead a team through such periods, displaying motivating and encouraging behaviours;
- Conduct regular 1-2-1 meetings with your team to maintain focus and motivation on Customer Service standards and targets;
- Handle and oversee the management of site operational issues such as facilities and landlords, or other office/site tasks as appropriate.
- 5 or more years of contact center/customer service management experience;
- Minimum of University educational level or equivalent further education;
- Proven people management skills, including experience of managing large teams and managing middle management;
- Results-focused with strategic awareness to forecast both in the short and long term;
- Leadership flair with the skill to motivate others to perform and exceed expectations;
- Professional, proactive, positive and "can-do" attitude;
- Experience of setting up and developing contact centers is an advantage;
- Analytical skills;
- Fluent in both written and verbal English and Thai language skills
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (Thailand) Co Ltd is one of Booking.com BV's support companies in Thailand, Bangkok. Booking.com Customer Service Center (Thailand) Co Ltd is looking for a Customer Service Manager. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Back to top