Customer Service Guest Specialist – Icelandic
As a CSE you will act as an intermediary between the customers and accommodations by handling a variety of inquiries.
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position in scheduled 8-hour shifts per day. We will be open 24/7 and are looking for flexible candidates to join us.
- You will liaise between the guest and accommodations: modification of reservations, handling special requests and complaints by phone and e-mails
- Deliver a high level of customer service;
- Actively participate in various projects within the department;
- Promote the Booking.com culture along with your colleagues;
- Our ideal Candidate will have excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Takes responsibility and ownership;
- Is passionate about helping customers;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Icelandic;
- Available full-time (40 hours per week) and flexible in work schedule;
- In possession of a valid work-permit for the UK.
- Full-time (up to 4 weeks) paid training;
- Work schedule 4-6 weeks in advance;
- International working environment;
- Convenient office location in London;
- 25 holidays per year (on full time basis);
- Free lunch every day;
- Quarterly Bonus Plan – 12% of your salary, based on set targets;
- Premium pay for certain hours worked at evenings and weekends;
The hiring company Booking.com Customer Service Center (UK) Limited is one of Booking.com BV's and/or BookingSuite BV's support companies in United Kingdom. Booking.com Customer Service Center (UK) Limited is looking for a Customer Service Guest Specialist - Icelandic. Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. BookingSuite BV is the company which operates Booking.com's™ newly established Accommodation Marketing Services division. All references to "Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.
Back to top