Customer Service Guest Specialist - English
CS Guest Specialist - English
Seoul, Korea - Booking.com CS Center Seoul Ltd.
Are you excited by the chance to use your skills to solve problems and make an impact in your day-to-day work? Can you use your sharp social skills to give Booking.com's partners a friendly, personal and positive experience every time? If so, you could be the hero we're looking for!
We are looking for English-speaking Customer Service Specialist to join our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment and will provide a culture that is open, creative and performance-oriented Our scale and scope, commitment to people, and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work.
Note: Currently we are hiring English-speaking Customer Service Specialist. However, depending on business reason or volume, you may handle Korean language as well.
Who we are:
Booking.com is the planet's #1 accommodation site. Booking.com's diverse team, 15,000 strong, are united by a single mission: to empower people to experience the world. Whether in Seoul or at one of the over 200 offices worldwide, we work hard to help make more than a million travel dreams come true every single day.
Supporting them as they do, as well as our partners who help them do it, is Booking.com's globally diverse Customer Service department. Over 8000 people strong, speaking more than 40 languages, in 13 countries worldwide - the CS department is connected by a love of travel and a passion for creating an incredible experience for Booking.com's guests and partners, 24 hour a day, 7 days a week.
So, are you ready?
- Fluency in English and Korean
- An affinity for offering excellent customer service
- Ability to adapt and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Great teamwork skills
- Eligible to work in Korea - Please note that there will be No work pass sponsorship for this role.
What you'll be doing:
- Liaising with guests and partners to resolve the issues via phone and email on various topics such as: additional travel advice, modifications, cancellations and complaints, etc
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Ensuring a high level of customer service and a positive guest experience
- Supporting your colleagues with peer learning, and being open to feedback from others
- Positively participating in company events, and in weekly team meetings
- Taking part in new projects and tests that we may need your help with
- Promoting the Booking.com culture.
What you'll get in return:
We offer you many benefits when joining our team.
- Full time paid training of 4 weeks
- 21 days of annual leave entitlement
- Quarterly bonus plan
- Work schedule provided 4-6 weeks in advance
- Catered lunch or dinner depending on your work schedule
- Booking.com discount
- Health insurance
- Continuous growth potential, and free and on-demand professional training courses
Want to apply?
If you like what you see then click the apply button above!
Back to top